"Probably the most widely-praised and well-attended tango festival in the United States"
- Over 30 hours of milongas with world-class DJs
- Two full days of group classes (Saturday and Sunday)
- New this year: our exclusive Tango Clinic which will allow you to work directly with the festival instructor of your choice, in an intimate group (no more than five couples), on those things in your tango technique that may be holding you back. Expect huge and sudden gains!
- Our giant 3,000 SF main dance floor and two auxillary floors, all in a 14,000 ballroom!
- Our signature touch: A custom-baked cake at every milonga
- One of the friendliest, most welcoming tango communities anywhere.
- Venue: A fantastic venue, the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, which offers abundant space and which is adjacet to Old Town, which puts over 13 cafes, restaurants, galleries, and shops a short stroll away.
The fourth annual
October 30 - November 2, 2014
Join us for the fifth annual Albuquerque Tango Festival. At our 2013 festival over 650 dancers enjoyed the world-class instructors and DJs, the huge (4,000 SF) dance floor, our warm and welcoming tango community, the high levels of floor craft, and our signature touch, cake at every milonga. Our 2014 festival is shaping up to be bigger, better, and even more friendly. Don’t miss it.
Some Photos from Prior Years
Halloween Milonga. Friday, October 31 is Halloween and, to celebrate, costumes for the Friday evening milonga are encouraged, but certainly not required. Face painting will also be available. The theme, like last year, will be Dia De Los Muertos.