Likely the most widely-praised and well-attended tango festival in the U.S.
Join us for the sixth annual Albuquerque Tango Festival, with average attendance of over 600 dancers, usually the largest Argentine tango festival in the U.S., and without a doubt, the friendliest.
- Over 30 hours of milongas with world-class DJs
- Three full days of group classes (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Our giant 3,000 SF main dance floor and two large auxillary floors, all in a 14,000 ballroom!
- Our signature touch: A custom-baked cake at every milonga
- One of the friendliest, most welcoming tango communities anywhere.
- Venue: A fantastic venue, the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, which offers abundant space and which is adjacet to Old Town, which puts over 13 cafes, restaurants, galleries, and shops a short stroll away.
Wednesday, October 28 - Sunday, November 1, 2015
MORE ABOUT OUR BIG ONE-DAY SALE!
Don't miss our 6th annual one-day-only festival pass sale! On Sunday August 2, 2015 all festival passes will be priced at $9 per milonga offered, and $13 per class offered, a 57% savings over the à la carte prices. See all pricing options here. One-day pass sale - Sunday, Aug. 2. Save 57% off individual event prices. Click here if you would like a day-of-sale reminder email.